And already it is time for the last concerts of the 64th Gstaad Menuhin Festival! Enjoy chamber music in the church of Rougemont on Friday and two symphonic concerts featuring works from Beethoven and Chopin as well as waltzes by Johann Strauss.
- 3 nights in your chosen room category
- 1st category tickets for three concerts
- Flexible half board dinners in the Bernerhof restaurant of your choice with our profitable Bernerhof Card
- Bernerhof breakfast buffet with regional products
- Use of the wellness area with pool, sauna, steam bath and Kneipp basin
- All Bernerhof amenities and services
And the special Bernerhof Concert Service:
- No need to rush: Enjoy the first part of your dinner before the concert and the rest afterwards
- 1st category tickets for all concerts
*Bernerhof Card: Half Board à la carte.
The Bernerhof Card gives you a credit of CHF 55 per person and day, which you can spend for food, wine, or other drinks of your choice in one of our four restaurants!